Popular 90s Candy
The 1990s were an innovative time for Candy. Here’s a look at the most popular 90s candy.
- Pop Rocks – A party in your mouth. ‘Nuff said.
- Bubble Tape – 6 feet of awesomeness wrapped up in a package that looked like a Stanley tape measure.
- Push Pops – Instead of gnawing on your glue stick, you’d be lucky to have one of these push pops in your lunch.
- Air Heads – The white wrapper was always the mystery flavor…what flavor was it anyway?
- War Heads – Ruined my childhood. I still don’t enjoy anything sour due to this wicked treat.
- Jaw Breakers- I wonder how many other kids kept one of these half eaten giant jaw breakers for three days on their night stand…
- Ring Pops – Made elementary school proposals official for years.
- Runts – You either love or hate the banana ones.
- Laffy Taffy – Great candy, better jokes!
Post your favorite 90s candy in the comments below…