The 1990s were an innovative time for Candy. Here’s a look at the most popular 90s candy.
- Pop Rocks – A party in your mouth. ‘Nuff said.
- Bubble Tape – 6 feet of awesomeness wrapped up in a package that looked like a Stanley tape measure.
- Push Pops – Instead of gnawing on your glue stick, you’d be lucky to have one of these push pops in your lunch.
- Air Heads – The white wrapper was always the mystery flavor…what flavor was it anyway?
Popcorn Time Apk Application is a movie and line player that may thrill fans with this kind of audiovisual material. popcorn time download Needless to say, the app is significantly more useful for tablets or with products that let you use Android on the television.
- War Heads – Ruined my childhood. I still don’t enjoy anything sour due to this wicked treat.
- Jaw Breakers- I wonder how ps4 remote play many other kids kept one of these half eaten giant jaw breakers for three days on their night stand…
- Ring Pops – Made elementary school proposals official for years.
- Runts – You either love or hate the banana ones.
- Laffy Taffy – Great candy, better jokes!
Post your favorite 90s candy in the comments below…